The ARC Advantage
Utilities management is complex, with stringent legal and financial requirements. Well-run utilities services provide real value to owners and residents’ reducing day to day individual and common area utilities costs. Continued monitoring of bulk utility service purchase and sale costs will ensure excellent value for money is achieved.
ARC aim to assist Bodies Corporate achieve these benefits, while giving them confidence that they are meeting the requirements of the Australian Energy Regulator (AER), The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), The Body Corporate and Community Management (BCCM) Act 1997 and other relevant legislation.
ARC are formally accredited Embedded Network Managers (ENM), registered with AEMO and are able to fulfil all legislative obligations of embedded electrical networks. This includes the provision of wiring diagrams, preparation network registers, registration of customer churn (on/off market requests) and appointment ENM lodgement with the market regulators.
The advantages offered to the clients of ARC include:
We commit to strict service standards such as:
- Phone calls returned within 24 hours
- Correspondence answered within 48 hours
- Reports for AGM and Committee Meetings provided within 24 hours
Our website www.arcutilities.com.au has been purpose built for utilities and includes:
- Online Application Form
- Online Move out Form
- Payment Gateway
- Contact forms
- Downloadable documents
- All members of management and their team are experienced professionals in the strata and utilities industry
- All staff are trained in the essential areas of utilities management in alignment with the AEMO and AER Requirements
- Qualified in-house accountants are on staff to review and prepare utilities accounts reporting
- Qualified contract administrators can be made available for tender management services
- We require all our team members to participate in continuing educational programs
- We service an extensive portfolio of resorts, residential and commercial complexes from Coolangatta to Port Douglas
- ARC have offices in Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville and the Whitsundays
Our Association with Archers the Strata Professionals provides us with professional and extensive understanding of the strata community and legislation.
Communication and Information
- We provide you with online access to your records through payment gateway on our website arcutilities.com.au
- We make communication easy for you with a direct email address for your account manager
ARC are proud to be foundation partners of Smart Strata, the innovative online tool for empowered Bodies Corporate.